K. Baker, LLC Attorney at Law
Real Estate Law, Business Law, Immigration Law, Estate Planning and Title Insurance.
Ms. Baker is the founder and owner of K. Baker, LLC. Her practice areas are real estate, business law and immigration law. Ms. Baker provides title services through her title agency Savaine Title Services, LLC. With a combined 16 plus years of experience in auditing, business, taxation, real estate, consulting, and instructing, Ms. Baker has finely developed her legal skills to best represent her client’s legal needs.
K. Baker, LLC Attorney at Law Practice Areas
Residential Real Estate Commercial Real Estate
Drafting of Residential and Commercial Contracts and Leases Preparing and reviewing contracts:
- Deeds of Trust
- Deeds of conveyance, transfers of title
- Promissory Notes
- Owner Financing and Mortgage Agreements
- Subordination Agreements
- Easements & Rights of Way
- Road Maintenance Agreements
- Business formation
- Advice on entity selection — Partnerships, LLCs, C-corporation, and S-corporations
- Contract drafting and review — Buy-sell agreements, shareholder agreements, severance agreements
- Closely held business planning
Contract Drafting, Review, Interpretation, Consultation, and Negotiation
Many existing contracts may be unclear, outdated, unworkable, or subject to multiple interpretations. If you or your business is a party to a contract but unclear what duties or obligations the contract requires, please contact K. Baker, LLC.
K. Baker, LLC can assist with:
- Independent contractor agreements. In addition to full-time employees, your business may require the services of individual or organizational independent contractors. These relationships must be carefully defined to remain in compliance with local and federal employment law. These contracts must also very specifically and explicitly define the obligations of the hired party or parties.
- Real estate agreements. Your company will likely need some form of office space with which to conduct the bulk of its centralized business. Some industries may require even larger spaces for the purposes of manufacturing or storage. Commercial real estate agreements are negotiated and function differently from other types of real estate and often require the negotiation and review of a legal professional.
- Green Cards
- US Citizenship
- And more
Estate PlanningWe draft for our clients:
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Irrevocable Living Trusts
- Living Wills
- Financial Powers of Attorney
- Health Care Powers of Attorney